We provide free legal advice, assistance and representation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families across Southern Queensland.
Depending on your situation and the details of your legal problem, we can help if you:
- are experiencing domestic and family violence
- have a child protection matter
- are or might be separating (parenting arrangements, child support, separation, divorce)
- have been charged with an offence
- are a victim of assault or other act of violence
- are a witness to an offence.
We provide effective, quality, specialist legal services within the following practice areas of the law.
- Child Protection
- Child Support and Maintenance
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence
- Victims Compensation
- Witness Assistance
- Breaches of Domestic Violence
- Criminal Charges in the Magistrates, District or Supreme Courts
- Mental Health Court matters
- Court of Appeal matters
- Childrens Court
If you want to access our legal services, check out how to get started.