Aboriginal Family Legal Service Southern Queensland (AFLSSQ) is seeking to recruit a legal admin officer into the organisation, which is located in Roma around 480 km west of Brisbane.
AFLSSQ prides itself on providing culturally appropriate legal services and assistance to Indigenous (i.e., Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) people, families and communities of Southern Queensland.
The legal admin officer role is for employment on a fulltime basis. Ideally we are seeking to recruit a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 1 year legal admin/office work experience;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to undertake data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning and other administrative tasks;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to integrate within a small team;
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines; and
- Ability to work autonomously and with limited supervision.
Prospective candidates are invited to send a cover letter and resume to the CEO, Ms Susan Hamilton at email@example.com
Applications close 5.00pm 31 July 2017.