We deliver educational knowledge sharing forums and cross agency collaborations to improve information and access to the legal system and our services.
- visit communities in our service area on a regular basis
- provide community legal education sessions, as per request
- offer after hours legal clinics in Roma
- deliver integrated information sessions in collaboration with various service providers.
Our community legal education programs, activities and initiatives:
- help people to find out about their legal rights and responsibilities
- support people to understand what they can do to enforce their rights and carry out their responsibilities
- inform people about changes to the law
- advise people on how to approach certain circumstances
- network with community, government and non-government stakeholders and organisations
- engage community to ensure our services and practices are community-backed, culturally-appropriate and client-centered.
If you want to access our education services, check out how to get started.